Making this skillet cookie is so easier than any other regular cookies. This is the perfect lazy baking recipe
Healthy Oatmeal Skillet Cookie
Making this skillet cookie is so easier than any other regular cookies.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, honey or agave
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg or flax egg
- 2 cups ground oats or oat flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca or cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, add the applesauce, liquid sweetener of your choice, ricotta cheese, vanilla, egg , and mix together.
- Add the ground oats, cornstarch, baking powder and salt, and mix using a spatula until a smooth cookie batter is formed. Make sure there are no lumps on the bottom of the bowl.
- Stir in the dark chocolate and pour into a greased skillet, and spread evenly. Sprinkle with chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350F (180C) for 16-20 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes, then dig in straight from the skillet, or cut into slices and serve individually.
Calories: 210kcalCarbohydrates: 36.6gProtein: 5.4gFat: 5.6g
Tried this recipe? Tag me on Instagram!Mention @howtocooksmarter and tag #howtocooksmarter