These baked oats are great make ahead breakfast that you can reheat during the week. This is a whole new level of breakfast oats, with better texture and more flavor
Easy Make Ahead Baked Oatmeal
These baked oats are great make ahead breakfast that you can reheat during the week.
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 egg, or 1 flax
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups milk, dairy or non dairy
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup ground oats or oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana, then add maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract and milk, and whisk to combine.
- Now add the dry ingredients, rolled oats, ground oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt, and mix it up.
- Grease your baking pan (I use 8-inch square pan) and pour the oat mixture in.
- Spred the blueberries all over and put in the oven at 350F (180C) for 35-40 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes, then cut into slices and serve with some Greek yogurt or peanut butter.
Calories: 212kcalCarbohydrates: 37.5gProtein: 7.4gFat: 4.2g
Tried this recipe? Tag me on Instagram!Mention @howtocooksmarter and tag #howtocooksmarter